Forres Heritage Trust




The Tolbooth stands at the very centre of the ancient royal Burgh of Forres. Built in 1838, the building has recently been acquired by the Forres Heritage Trust who plan to restore the building and open it to the public.

The Trust also own Nelson’s tower which stands on the top of Cluny Hill offering magnificent views across Findhorn Bay and the Moray Firth. The tower is open to the public in the summer months. Look for the Red Ensign.